There are questions I’ll probably never know the answers to. Why does my nose run every time I eat? What does my cat say every time he meows? Why do we even exist at all? I can always assume, and for peace of mind, I do. Same goes for A. Wang’s beauty routine. His face uniform of ethereal glass skin, wet-ish shoulder length hair, and perfectly groomed brows may seem effortless, but we all know there’s a secret stash of product that goes behind his signature incandescent glow. Here’s one of those late-2000s starter-packs of what I imagine bb boy keeps in his skincare arsenal.
I’d imagine his top shelf is the objectification of him: simple, refined, with purpose. Monochromatic packaging, somewhat scientific, and bottom-line efficient, I bet he has vials of bespoke serums and oils for just about everything.
- Royal Fern Skin Perfecting Essence
- Dr. Frances Prenna Jones Night Work
- Chantecaille Biolifting Mask
- DHC Olive Virgin Crystal Skin Essence
- Ritual De Fille Ethereal Veil Conceal and Cover
- Revitalash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel
- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate
- Reverie Shampoo and Conditioner
- R+Co. Continental Glossing Wax
- Innersense Hydrating Hairbath
- Alder New York Texture Powder