…because student loans
- Marc Jacobs Snapshot Jelly Bag – I’ve literally never seen anything cuter.
- Chloe Alphabet Ring – In the letter S because I love my boyfriend.
- Safety Pin Earrings – Well the ones from The Last Line but I’m gonna go with the Adina’s Jewels pair instead.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Clarifying Spot Treatment – This is the first spot treatment/concealer hybrid that I actually trust to help with healing skin. The others are always weak, diluted, and cakey.
- A solid black blazer – This has been on the lister 5ever, but I can’t find one that fits properly. The search continues.
- Reebok’s classics – Either these or these … or both.
- Necessaire Body Wash and Lotion – Everything about this company is on-brand, from the ingredients to the packaging. Me as an inanimate object. It’s all about unscented because I’m a plain jane.
- Chanel ugly sandals – I don’t even know what these are actually called but i fucking love them. I love ugly shoes – Uggs, Adidas Adilettes, and these fucking babes. I draw the line at the Balenciaga crocs. No, at Fila’s. No, at platform sneakers in general.
adinas jewels, chanel sandals, chloe alphabet ring, dr. sturm concealer, marc jacobs snapshot, marc jacobs snapshot jelly, reebok's classics, safety pin earrings, the last line